Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TRUTH - Can You Handle It....

life is like a box of chocolate..........

hmmm......recently my life change....not much but slightly. I begin to treasure my self more then ever. I learn the meaning of fame and friendship.

as an human, we always under estimate our capabilities....but when we put it on test, then we will see the different side of our self..... Maybe our true self as our subconscious mind begin to react

One think i know for sure.....I KNOW WHO I AM....and I KNOW WHAT/WHO I WANT TO BE. I don't need to back stab and pretend.....i say straight to their face if i don't like something...... definitely i will not pretend to be nice, so that my colleagues will help to safe me or make me look good or even make me win. I'm just being honest ....i speak my mind.....hey....TRUTH HURT.

This is what people don't understand about me.....basically i don care what or how people want me to be.....I'm the one who have to look at myself on the mirror everyday. i have achieve so much in my life, that most people my age have not. and i am super proud of my self.

However i want to be or react..... whether I'm being bitchy or childish or bossy or diva ......THAT'S HOW I LIKE IT......if anybody have any problem with it....by all mean WALK AWAY.......i have enough friends (Real friend...not two face friend) not trying to be cocky.....I have been struggle and suffer a lot in my life......suddenly when my life about to change slightly people start telling me how to react.....i don't care.....

Don't judge a book by its cover.......people who know me well.....love and cherish me....and that's all i care and matter.

I have good heart....i always put others before me. I'm not selfish.....I'm sincere..... I'm honest....I HAVE GOOD VALUES SYSTEM .......but i don't hope for people to like me neither i shall adore them

Summary......

EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR OWN PREFERENCE......BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND TRUST YOUR HEART......NEVER REGRET.........WHEN YOU IN TROUBLE ......THERE WILL ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF........this is me.........Cios


TWATTY THOUGHT:

Many time people questioned why do others lie.....maybe simple because we cant handle the truth............We always blame those who lied....but do we ever once stop and accepting the truth? Saying is easy....accepting is hard

No comments: