Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Stories - Read It

Something to share

17 Yrs Old

  • My father died over stroke
  • I was force to get married in January by my idiotic brother
  • Second day of marriage my husband beat me up
  • I got my first daughter - Yang Nur Amira born in November
  • during pregnancy i eat egg for almost one month because i don't have money
  • I was push down the stairs on my sweet 17th birthday
  • Despite all problem i score 10aggregate for SPM

PS: I do not get married because I'm pregnant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Yrs Old

  • My husband continue beat me up - broken tooth, fracture rib and tons of bruises
  • I work as cashier at the cafe - morning 7am til 8pm
  • I work as cashier at the pub - night 8pm til 3am
  • Basically i only sleep 3 hours a day

My husband do not work.....i have to pay the room rent,food and everything else he need including his cigarette and weed. I do all this because i feel guilty.....i believe that my family has ruin his life by forcing him to marry me. Furthermore i don't want to give my brother self satisfaction by manage to ruin my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 yrs old

  • My second daughter was born - Yang Nur atiqah
  • My husband still abuse me
  • I only work at night as an assistant manager for a pub
  • Set up my first food stall with 500 capital - Today i earn net of 5k per month
  • Enrol my self to college as i believe this is the only way i can better of my self
  • Separate from my husband after he cut me with knife which i got 21 stitches

P/S: it is not easy to walk away when you been abuse....not because we aren't strong.....its hard to explain......you have to be there to know.....talk is easy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 yrs old

  • Received my diploma - travel and tour
  • Proceed with my degree - hotel mgt

Life is still hard as i have to raise my daughters........everybody have to make scarifies in life...i have to split my daughters....one go to my sister and the other go to my in law......break my heart......but i need to stabilize my self.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 yrs old

  • Got my degree
  • Got job offer from Cold Storage as Product Exec
  • Meet my second husband

P/S : Begin to stabilize.....i took amira to stay with me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 yrs old

  • Married again- second husband
  • After two month - we are struggling emotionally as he lost a lot of money in business
  • Begin to think I'm a jinx
  • When to Australia to work and proceed with my MBA
  • We separate after two years
  • Operation 4 times for ectopic pregnancy - remove one Fallopian tube

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 -25 yrs old

  • Finishing my MBA
  • Career was good as i earn almost 5k (AUD) per month almost 12k in ringgit
  • Travelling all over Asia -tired
  • My mum Past away
  • I was Diagnose with cancer - How bad my luck can be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26-27 yrs old

  • After almost 1 year battling with cancer - cure
  • New Career - Setting up F&B and entertainment outlet
  • in and out relationship - mostly i attract psychopath ....
  • Meet my third hubby after 2 month we decided to get engaged
  • Found out that atiqah my second daughter was abuse by my first ex husband - kick,punch.....apparently it happen for sometime but my in law refuse to tell me
  • Finally manage to take atiqah after been in and out police station and tons of tears

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 yrs old

  • Married to my third hubby
  • Planning to open Little Turkey but have to cancel as we have to take out all our saving to help our family member who in so much debt
  • Back to zero saving again
  • Operation another 2 more time for ectopic pregnancy and removed another tube
  • I cant get pregnant anymore ......so sad as i know my hubby will love to have baby

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29 yrs old

  • this year ......not end yet
  • So far i had operation remove my ovary
  • i have high cholesterol too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been

  • Abuse as a wife
  • single parent raising my daughters
  • diagnose with cancer - cure
  • I have no Fallopian tube and ovary
  • lost all my saving
  • married 3 times before 30 yrs old
  • I earn my MBA by 25 yrs old
  • manage to earn 5 figure salary
  • have my own food stall before 20 yrs old

I think i have face quite a bit what life has to offer.....this is before I'm 30 yrs old.....what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The events that you have been through the past decade or so has made you so much stronger and wiser. In bad times like that you come to realise who are your true friends and who will be with you no matter what happens. This is 1 thing i admire you about,falling deep down and still have the spirit to stand up and fight not summiting to fate. I'm blessed to have a friend like you..God bless you and Hope your little crazy military family will stay firm and happy..also I can bet you a milion Shearaz ain't gonna abuse u...only u will abuse him..ha

PRINCESS Vicky said...

Is it 100% true??? Its unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!