Sunday, August 10, 2008

LOVE ALL.......HATE ALL

As i read the blog i begin to wonder.....should i be happy or should i be sad. Wow.... i cant believe the number of people that think im a mean bitch.....Well, obviously you dont know me and have no idea what is my background and life stories.

But Nevermind ...its human nature to pre judge. For those who loves to hate me.....I dont Blame you.........Im very outspoken and i really speak my mind.....Like what been said by my fellow contestants, there is much more behind the scenes......I CAN BRAG AND BE BITCHY SIMPLY BECAUSE I ALWAYS PUT MY BEST FOOT IN FRONT and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.....

ie-ON THE FIRST TASK......ME , CHRIS and JOO LEE is the one that stay up ALLLLLLLLL NIGHT to get everything prepared. And then come all this A** H**** claiming to be professional and trying to comment and earn all the credit.............Saying that this is new strategies and what ever crap bla bla bla.........

GUYS THE SHOW IS FINISH......Be Honest for once and tell your "fans" what actually happen and how you guys actually help and trying "Very Hard " to contribute......Stop whining ....and bitching around.....and most of all stop pretending......

ie-On second episode i was given a a simple task - to do the set up and F&B (which i excell according to client) but again we all contributes and do our part...we lost because of the speakers(Sorry Joo Lee and Kian You) yet i got blame. I stay up all night again with Chris and Joo Lee packing and make final adjustment..................I DONT KNOW WHY I NEED TO JUSTIFY ALL THIS......i know i did my best ....thats what matter the most.


To be honest i dont care if people hate me......all my life i have struggles ALONE....when im in trouble no one come to my rescue......At least my values are right.....im honest and not a hypocrite.....i mean what i say and say what i mean....

im not just talk the talk.....when it come to task i do my part.I might not win all the task. But i do CHALLENGE, TO ANY OF THE CONTESTANTS TO SAY OR PROOF THAT I DID NOT GIVE MY 150% EFFORT in any task irregardless who is the leader..........By all mean, proof me wrong.....proof to the audiences that what you guys say about me is true.....that im just a stupid bitch with a big mouth .......

Nevertherless......i do appologize if i hurt any feeling.........Anyway there is plenty more nice contestants in the show whom i enjoy working with......i wish all of them a best of luck

Terrence - I love him as a person - Leader NO
Joo Lee - A true friend..... Love Her
Kian You - Hate him a lot in the begining but begin to give him some credit - No that bad hehehe
Chris - Love Hate Relationship - Still Treasure the good time
Salasiah - Still feel bad for what happen to her ......she actually nice and very perky person
Dian - Love you.....
Masami - She actually very easy going person - Hope she find her "PUPPY"
Ridzuan - BONSAI - Mr Motivator.....everything ok cuma tak cukup tinggi...Hehehe
CA - Still hoping i was given a chance to work with you.....maybe in future
Boon Yew - Very nice guy. Ladies Killer
Jen - She is a survivor .....have no doubt she will be great in future ....Politician?
Anoop - DR JAHAR season 2
Yuen Wai - Very hard for me.....behind camera i do love and like him .......but not when the camera is on........he is different.....and some of the things he did......i will never forgive him.....sorry

Thats sum up everything........Love all...Hate all.....Cheers

1 comment:

mempelam said...

Ain...
Hope you still love me...:) What thing i know for sure, you are an Honest and Challenging. It was an honour to got close to you, work with you and learn things from you.

Stay friends
Dian