Saturday, August 23, 2008

Selfish - TO BE OR NOT TO BE

MY FAMILY
(Taken 070707 Cemetery Opposite Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka)
Hola,

Yesterday i attend the wrap party with my follow contestants......good to see them.....i guess.......
we talk....and talk ................hmmmm


Anyway.....some of my friend was actually commented on my last blog....how much they enjoy it......so I'm going to include bits and pieces from the old to the new......only now i will used less of those vulgar words....hehhehe


life is wired and funny......some of us think that is not right to be selfish...but other think that we should be selfish in order to survive.....


when it come to relationship and friendship.....do we really have to be selfish???????.....my self.....i know I'm very hard to handle.....I'm extremely stubborn.... sensitive..... emotional and many more......I AM VERY SELFISH WHEN IT COME TO MY FEELING..........(I think now I'm on reality show -the whole Malaysia know)


With me is WHAT YOU SEE, IS WHAT YOU GET.......I'm honest in my opinion and i will always tell the truth on what i think.....people who do not appreciate the truth....simply people who don't deserve my views or comment......

Sometime people get offended on certain words that been said......but if you are a true friend....then you know words are only words......it don't mean a thing.....we are the one that translate it and decide whether its hurt or not.


Human are human....we always make conclusion on what we seen.....so what if I'm being vain and cocky on the outside....its a tough world out there.....if i don't stand high then i will be lost in the crowd.......

But again these are the survival technic....you must project the image of being tough and have the confident in yourself in order to succeed......


In every inch of our self there is beauty....the inner beauty......we should be discovering and appreciating the inner beauty rather then the outer......We always take consideration on the physical and the attitude shown....but never we want to take the extra mile to learn what is the true beauty......what is inside of a person..... but again it is easy to remember to ugly side of people then the good side of it.....


When you want to give......you should give and hoping nothing in return.....give with your heart....and its should be unconditional........you love someone.....and you do because of that......not because we hoping someday in future we will get what we want.....


i think I'm very much a giver.....i sacrifices a lot in life for other people .....when i give i never mentioned......and hoping......just because we don't mentioned it...it doensnt mean that we don't GIVE????......but again who am i to judge my own deeds.....

TWATTY THOUGHT:

YOU HAVE NOT LIVED A PERFECT DAY,EVEN THOUGHT YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR MONEY, UNLESS YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE WHO CANNOT REPAY YOU.............

No comments: