Thursday, October 23, 2008

Que Sera Sera

Me and Shearaz - Raya 2008

Amira and Atiqah - Raya 2008



Alexandrea with Afro Hair - Maybe she is David Arumugam's (from Alleycat) Daughter



hiiiiiiiiiiii

been a while since my last entry. Busy with Alexandrea. feel so weird staying home and take care of my new baby. she is so small and cute......

so far my family respond well with the new edition. i have been taking Alexandrea everywhere. Mid valley almost everyday, birthday party, camping, Golden Arch, cinema and many more. A friend of mine told me that Alexandrea must be the only baby that have travel a lot since the day she was born. Today she turn 3 week.......feel like three month.

my family and friends was asking if i will start working anytime soon.....i don't know....I'm not desperate for money or job.....but nevertheless if the offer is good why not.....

during my younger years, i have sacrifice my daughters life for career.....i work so hard until i barely remember have they grow up.....i guess the God have given me a second chance to prove my self and to be a great mother.

to be honest I'm a bit scared about my life now as i have learned to let go some of the responsibility. This mean that I'm no longer in total control......scary....IM A CONTROL FREAK.....i guess its obvious......

I'm happy now....as it is.....worried but happy......i guess this is where i say Que sera sera....what ever will be will be................


TWATTY THOUGHT:

When i was just a little girl
i ask my mother what will i be
will i be pretty, will i be rich
this what she says to me....

que sera sera...what ever will be will be
the future not ours to see
que sera sera what will be will be...........
SHERAZ at TOYS R US CooCoo

No comments: