Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Firm, The Money & The Happiness


Our Family @ Sg Sendat

Me & Alex

The Sg Sendat Gang

Papa & Alex

The Kids

Me & My Tits Hubby

Alex on tub riding

Alex Sleeping In Laudry Basket

Papa & Alex Sleeping

The Sg Sendat Shampoo Girls


Hi.... Finally the firm is over. i have no comment about the result. At first i thought i will spill the beans about everyone, but then the damage has been done, so why do i need to make it worse when nothing will change. I didn't even watch the final show. i went for camping with my new baby and family. Extremely fun.
I guess it is fun because Alexandrea is with us as this is her first camping (only 3 week old). i will simply let the picture speak for itself. I got bitten badly by insect.....but i live......

Sometime i wonder if my life have become predictable and boring? i do enjoy play mummy....but i cant stand staying home either. I guess this is what we call opportunity cost...whereby ones have to decides which is more important and make the right decision. I guess it is true that you cant have the best of both world......to be honest i don't believe in that.....someday my day will come....in fact maybe it is right in front of me....but i just refuse to accept it and being negative.

Lately I'm doing assessment about my self....i discover how negative i am as a person. Not bad but not good either. I know that so many people has commented about me, but i guess it is good that right now i see it clearly from within.....I'm not promise to change but i will try hard to improved.

Most people think that I'm very ambitious and never satisfies with what i have.....always want to win and never want to be wrong....i guess there is truth in it but believe it or not I AM SATISFIES WITH MY SELF. I HAVE ACHIEVED MOST OF MY GOAL AND I AM TRULY PROUD OF MYSELF. I'VE BEEN THRU SO MUCH....

Do you know most of my dream and ambitious is driven by anger and revenge towards my brother? i want to prove to him that nothing he can do to stop me from achieving what i want and who i want to be. Due to that i basically achieve most of my goal. See....I'm a simple person. I don't need money to make me happy. LIVE IS GOOD NOW.....Lets see how far i will go from here.

TWATTY THOUGHT:

Can Money Buy Love? Can Love Make Money? Either way is possible depending which prespective you looking at.......









1 comment:

Chics Closet Team said...

Hi Ain,

Dont care what others think or say about you. You know yourself better than anyone...keep up the good work :-) Enjoy what you have now and love what you do.

p/s: We met at MV, and I was 1 of the pioneer in TF.

-Angeline-