Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Love Vs To Sacrifies

hey...

been a while since my last blog....busy busy busy.......having baby soon, moving house,buying new family car, amira having UPSR exam......yeah i guess everything is taken place now....of course this mean that we have to sacrifies more....

we are having baby girl after raya.....CINTA QAIRA ALEXANDRIA.......happy....so excited and nervous at the same time.


Shearaz my hubby is going coo coo.....too stress....need to find more money....pity him to stress until he eat MCDougal( the name of the teddy bear ) hehehe...he
Baby......DONT WORRY THINGS WILL BE OK.....i will make sure of it....love you a lot.......thanks for wanting me...




Amira, my eldest daughter.....She's a good girl just need some spanking now and then.......... She is having her UPSR exam now.....so fast time fly........just hope she will do her best......

good luck girl....love mummy, papa shearaz and atiqah...hope all your dream will come true......look at this picture..... studying...on the bed ....hmmmm


As for atiqah....pity the little girl...not to mentioned that she have to fasting but also have to pick up all the house chores as Amira is having exam.

From cleaning the entire house, make the bed, washing clothes, fold clothes and also do the dishes......bare with it girl just a few day more..... Atiqah is a good girl...she's hardworking and very responsible and reliable.....she will be wonderful


In my family everybody including my kids understand the meaning of sacrifice....at one point we all have to do something in order to let others to shine.....

we have the right values system....people say i run my family military style....true but we all understand the outcome of it....we love each other....


lately I've been reading the firm blogs......interesting......but not for me.....the things that happen behind the scene is really hurtful even though some people think i don't care....of course i care......

one thing i learned from the show is ....there is NO TRUE FRIEND....everybody want to win irregardless how nice is the person to you.....they all want to win and they will do anything to ensure that......

anyway to be honest now im over it.....dont really care anymore.....i kind of stop watching the show for a while....to me things you dont hear or know will not hurt you.....i rather cherish my friendship then to listen what they have to bad mouth me........

well all said and done.....WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE THIS SATURDAY NTV7 8.30 PM......surprised awaiting.....
to all my friends especially LC and the resident of Desa Villa, thank you for all your support.....not to for forget to all my sponsor especially kenko and too little shoppe.....thank you very much for stood and believe in me.....
To my family thanks for all the support and love.....i might not show enough at time but i do love all of you more than myself..........


TWATTY THOUGHT:
Often people attempt to live their lives backwards; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want......



No comments: