Friday, December 12, 2008

What More Can I Ask

Little Alex with her Favourite Friend

Amira with Alex

Atiqah with Alex

Alex so......cute




me and alex in the wrap. Love this product




its been a while since my last entry. December is always love and hate month. i love it simply because there is a lot of warehouse sales and i hate it because i normally have finish all my shopping money before i start shopping........??????.


talking about shopping, recently i found a few of cool items for babies. one of those brilliant item is NECK FLOAT. this is so sos so so cool. slightly expensive but really worth to buy. just like a normal float but instead of going around your waist....you put his around your neck.


When i use it on Alex she swim like no other. she LOVE it so much. you can just put your baby in the water they will float and swim on their own. Definitely better then normal float or even baby float. Check out the video......



Anyway ......my life has now evolve towards my family.....people do ask if i got any job offer from The Firm....of course. This might sound stupid but i actually love being a teacher and a mother. NO JOKE. ....I really enjoy this part of my life. I'm going back to teach next year taking Alex with me. It will be superb fun.

Let me summarize.......I got to be with my daughters, i got my dream job, only work half day, a lot of holiday especially during school holiday, got to go shopping almost every other day.......HMMM WHAT MORE CAN I ASK!

by the way...cant wait for the 15/12/2008 . Alex enter a few competition. shall see if she win any. cross finger

TWATTY THOUGHT:

Life is fun when we accept what we have and live to the fullest.......

No comments: